STORY OF LOVE

We committed. Committed in a relationship of love and being each other's best friends forever. Those promises at the beginning and all those talks about how special we were. There was love and you together. 

And tell me this, why does this love stayed still and you didn't? Although you aren't here to hear my daily life stories now, you know everything I do still. That's not because you stalk, it's called a habit of me that you got and I do know how you're doing every day, too. 

We might have gone through some big issues; otherwise, I don't believe some minor misunderstandings could have separated us. This is the most painful thing that was between us. The idea that both of us still don't have a clue what's that big issue we went through. 

We dreamt of the same dreams. We shared the same love. I had you & you had me. Today, there is love and dream, but you miss in my story & I miss in yours.

- Arun Katuwal

Comments