If You Cannot Love Back, Give Respect To The One Who Does


If you cannot love back, give respect to the one who does, you then need to just fucking stay away.

They love you for a reason, I love you for a reason because deep inside we feel, I feel, that the bond between you, us, can go the distance.

Not everyone wishes for bullshit. Not everyone is the one who dumped you, who broke you, who used you. Yes, you've been compared, measured because you been silently comparing them, me, too with that one who dumped you.

Flaws, insecurities, miscommunications, does exist. And more they come, more are the chances that you can actually be with the one next to you, help them, me, fight those insecurities, and be that person in the life whom they, I could call as their, my, strength.

But you would judge them, me for my love, call it intentionally being good, make them feel down for the things they would have never imagined to do but just because you understood differently, now they, I have to feel bad, suffer.

Like you say to yourself, you deserve better. Yes, we, I, do agree on it too.

So - if you cannot love back, give respect to the one who does, you then need to just fucking stay away and probably find the right one without repeating the same.

- Arun

Comments