Chapter Two

    It's been awhile I stared reading the book of my life. I'm a lead and all who surrounds me are the most influential characters in my story book. I don't know how it all stared but as far as I know the sun first rise when my mom first lifted me in her hands.

Sometimes it feels like what really a achievement do we go to achieve and it will be called success. There's no such work that will most probably satisfy us. Completion of each work is a start of new chapter in our life. Be it my school days or at same mean time my playing days, every chapter, every character around me told only one word, "Go Win!" I remember my school days and the hardworking sprit I had then. I had one thing in mind that if you do, you achieve. I was thus the winner of that period. Everyone should learn from past what we learn as well. Probably I hadn't heard that quote before. If I had, I would have not failed during my high school. It's myself who should be blamed for that backfall. I loved my success so much that I forgot my sprit of working hard.
        I remember a incident where my mom beat me badly. It was because I couldn't managed to secure more percentage than my neighbors son's who was one class senior than me. If anyone believes me, my result was I topped my class. But that dissatisfaction that my mother had taught a great lesson. A lesson that said be so great that no one can come and say I am better than you. And at each end of chapter, it's necessary to be good  but it's even more necessary that goodness is for the ones who play influential character in your life because no one have anything to achieve for themselves. It's for the people around them. If person next to you is happy because of you, it's probably the best feeling that one can ever want.

   What is this all for now? Why am I being acting a winner and a looser at the same instant? N0. I don't have answers. I just want a new beginning, a good story inspires me, a new chapter goes starting. I want to love someone very hard. I want to make promises. I want my results. Because I'm working hard but am not getting that result. I want my parents to unite. They split because they lost somewhere building me. I have a quote, said by Shahrukh, "No one follows the philosophy of poor philosopher." 

I want the next chapter I'm stepping in brings that day when people believe my philosophy. I want to work rather make excuses by now and one day I know I will get everything I deserve. The next chapter be like..........

Comments