Better With Times

                                                                                           22nd Dec 2016

   Dear Me,

  It is a quick note to summarize my year in a whole. Days with pain are hardly remembered even the worst ones. But the memories and smiley times can never be passed out easily. Today badly unwell, few hours later was riding with friends and its sure that the ride will always be remembered but not the illness.

To start 2016 I was with few of my collage friends celebrating in Cafe. Still the hot coffee feels fresh to my taste. Happiness is surely enrolled with few sad times and the fight back with those gives great memories.
Later that year in March, it was my birthday. My school friends, collage classmates and few other mates made my day. It always feels great to blew off the candles and few special friends makeup cakes in face to make it even dreamy. One can not be certain about anything but the surprises and uncertainty on positive notes brings the cheesy smiles up. I always feel the happiness lies with the person next to you. If someone is happy alongside you,there is no greater achievement.
My Idiot Team


I can pay everything I have got to smile alongside this two beautiful friends I have got. They are just awesome and take best of the moment.

To add more, we most of the time lie to the world when asked, " How are you?" We answer being good and fake out the smile. You wonder lying to others but it is yourself whom you are lying. You live in that zone of being fine answer. Infact we should make ourself realize that life is hard at times and we should go through it. So why lie to ourself, be true to yourself and you see every paths for your happiness. I get in such zone when I brokeup with girls. To move up from that I tell myself that there is more to go with life,stay free and smile not depressed of messing up with others. It maybe bitter truth but I find it great to date with my brothers rather go on a expensive date with a girl who not even lasts for a month.
Brothers

Our life is a package of surprises. Receiving them is a blessing. Some surprises maybe hugely great and big. The best part of getting surprises is its the ones who gifts to us. Someone who gifts it to us must have thought of us for least twice and make decision on our likes and desires. Same goes with friends. They all come up to our life as a surprise element. That's when we feel that suprime power called God thought of us twice atleast before creating our life. The ones who give us birth are the best person. Not because they only gave us birth to us but they are best because they are the reason why we grow up and want to prove ourself. Every identity we achieve that is all because of them. At times yea, mom with broom and we somewhere hiding under bed seems them being very strict, dad with examination marksheet in hand seemed more horror than any Hollywood movie but that's all for us. It seems quite funny remembering their faces but it feels satisfactory when now they can smile a bit large because of us. I haven't solved Einstein's puzzled theory yet but small little achievements of ones are big reason for parents to smile on.
Well in case of friends, any achievement of ones nearby and that's a reason for a grand party.

Rider Dosts

Obviously life is not certain after all and this line goes repeated every day in my story. The friends like them tagged RIDERS are no less than best of uncertainity. The one in the back is my soulmate, my brother in all my bad days and the one infront, Machoman :v ;) is the one who cracks jokes every 2nd second and is undoubtely the true group person ever. Apart of all, we share the life in a way like a racing platform and no speedbreaker in our way. We ride life with full speed.


 Its the dedication towards life should be high. That certainly brings back the dreams come true. Nothing is impossible isn't simply told. There should be a great determination to get back to our life track. I live in that shell where I have no anyone near me who actually can guide me to a level of determination. Its long back two years when I saw mom infront. I meet dad twice a year. My brother must feel same when I can't meet him and guide him as an elder. Its hard, its hugely hard.

But I feel so great to have some ppl who are equal as my family members. They guide me in my bad times, smiles with my success. I have created a family within my friends and its truly my fortunes that I got great of friends.

Squad

I have a friend who reads all my blog, thank you. You appreciate so I get push to write. You are always special. I have a sister whom I title Rabbit, thank you because you are the one I can share my every problems without any hesitations though all of it gets leaked the next day. I have a brother, Jerry, who runs towards me as fast as bullet train whenever I give him a call. I have a best friend, Vun, she is beautiful as newly blossomed rose. She is innocent as one can. I have a family physically far from me but entirely this year have united us as one by various means. My family is my pride and my friends are my achievement. Everything you do in life should be celebrated in joy and the achievements should be your attitude.


P.S. Build a honesty in yourself, characters are built be shown off.

Thank You 2016!
Arun Katuwal

Comments